Thursday, February 19, 2009

I won! I won!

It's funny how you come across other people's blogs, especially when you don't have any mutual friends. I came across Sara's blog through Anita's blog. I came across Anita's blog through Pioneer Woman's blog (which I am sure you are all aware of her blog). Anita had left a comment which was posted right above mine. Well, I clicked on Anita's blog (who happened to live in Nashville) and liked what I read, so I came back a time or two. She mention Sara's blog several times, so I started to check hers out as well. Now, I can say I am a faithful reader of both of their blogs and are friends with them on facebook. I can say that I actually feel like I know these wonderful ladies. They amaze me, and I love that they are Christ followers and are bold in their faith. 

This all brings me to tell you that I won a beautiful canvas that Sara made.  (I think it will look great with my new paint colors in the great room and kitchen area, hmm decisions.) 
She is very talented in her doodles and is doing a "Hump Day Give away" every Wednesday until she runs out of canvases. Check her out. You will fall in love with Riley and his antics. (I should also mention that she doodled the art work under my header picture. Isn't she great!)

Thank you ladies for being an inspiration for me!

4 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Very Cool!

Lori said...

How fun!!!!
I am going to have to check her out!

Anita J. said...

Sara! What sweet things you said! Thank you. I have enjoyed getting to know you, too. I'm SO glad you won the canvas!

Gitz 'n Jo said...

Hi, sweetness...

You have NO IDEA how excited I was when I was counting out the comments and realized the random thingy picked YOU! It's so lovely when it lands on someone I "know" ... it feels like I'm about to send a little piece of me to hang out with you.

Have a cup of coffee with me when I get there, ok?

:)