This Saturday, we are having the Mission Trip Fundraiser Yard Sale! If you have anything laying around the house that you have been meaning to take to Goodwill, drop it by the house OR give me a call and I will come and get it (obviously if you are in the area, I am not driving to Florida). Some people may not be able to help sponsor with a monetary donation, but I know that we all have at least $5 worth of junk sitting around. Can I get an AMEN! For anyone wanting to check it out, the sale will begin at 7am and go until....I don't know yet. I need to check with the Browns as they are going on the Malawi trip and are raising funds as well.
On a side note, check out our team's new blog. There will be lots of pictures taken from previous Malawi trips. www.hisfaceoflove.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Great job with your yard sale, Stephanie!
Post a Comment