Friday, November 28, 2008

Gag City (warning not for weak stomachs)

How can something so sweet and innocent do this?
Luckily, I was warned that babies could do this or I would have been completely shocked and disgusted.  For some reason, while it is disgusting, it's not near as bad when it's your baby's poo.

5 comments:

Michelle Lynne said...

Been there, done that! Don't you LOVE it?!?! :-)

The Hanes Fam said...

Sad that it didn't cause Jon or I any gagging, just plenty of inspecting as we marveled at how high up it got on his outfit! Harper did this same thing TWICE today. sigh.

Anonymous said...

What is that, poop? How did it get there??

Stephanie said...

Yes Lindsay, it's poo and it just happens...like an explosion.

Anonymous said...

How did you know it was me :-) I was trying to stay incognito with my lack of baby info!!!